Wednesday, September 28, 2005

brothers are the best



In a nostalgic mood right now.. This is one of my favourite snaps. Taken a month after i went to the US, when i left husby dear and went to spend time with my brothers. To make up for my ache for the western ghats, they had organised a camping trip nearby on the shores of the Delware river, PA state. it was my first ever American camping experience,( you get to sleep in sleeping bags and have a tap outside to wash your face in! and a Loo!). Kinda missed my indian bushes though and Shivaji Maharaj's water tanks.. But well, Had fun camping, was terrified river rafting ( if it wasnt the water i was scared and yelling about, i swear andy and vinu would have pushed me into that very river). But at the end of it enjoyed every moment of the rafting too. what a thrill!

Actually, dont have any other snap actually with only me, andy and vinu in it. While growing up always felt that I cant live with them, and cant live without them. Now am forced to live in away from them in a different country. Damm this software business... yeah yeah just missing them a lot... Call me you idiots. its been ages..

No comments: