Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am still here



There is no way to instil discipline in myself, is there? I don’t know what it will take to make me stick to regular blogging. A huge blog traffic maybe? Ha ha. But I love this. Though I do feel I am talking to myself, it’s a lovely release.

I have been upto a lot in the past one month. Work has been a discovery with its ups and downs. Had a lovely week in Bombay for Diwali with family and friends though. Sairam has become as impish as can be and I came back depressed as can be. I hate living away from my family and to come back to this cold? Its freezing here in Hyderabad. Temperature last night was apparently around 12.5 degrees. It surely wasn’t as cold as it was last year, this time around.

But I am running away from words again. But my pictures can speak right?

2 comments:

Archana Bahuguna said...

Liked your blog, the photos are really beautiful ...

Anita said...

Thanks Archana. Your blog rocks too!